Saturday, May 26, 2007

Raja's Monthly Memories:

January
The weather is still chilly, so you will always see me in a hat and with gloves! This cute hat was from Aunt Juliana from Slovakia!

Well, here's me in my red-neck hat! Don't I look grown up?

This is my Amma and Dada on mommy's birthday! I stayed home with Aunty Maria while they went out to eat at Biscotti's. Don't they look festive? Two days later, we had a huge birthday party at home. I was told it was a grand slam: food, Tamil movie on the big screen, the house decked with saris (thanks, Kaleem). Well, I helped celebrate by sleeping all the while in my swing! But, I heard it was a big hit. In fact, they all loved the big screen movie so much, the sheet is still on the wall!


Oh, I forgot to introduce you to Kaleem! He's a friend of Maria's who came and stayed with us for three months. I learned Hindi songs and ate (vicariously) scrumptuos biryani and stuffed parathas... Kaleem worked for Uncle Nate at Outdoordecor.com (check it out!). Here's a picture of him with Maria and friend Andrea...
hey, where are we?


Vineyard Church, where we go too (the other one is Christ Church Presbyterian) wanted to honor me with a baby shower AFTER I was born! We went to a beautiful home on a lake! Thanks Richard, Susan, Miss Cathy, Barrett and Andrea for all you did!
here's papa and Barrett on the swing! And my beautiful cake with FROGGIE! my favorite toy!


Aunty Smitha likes to come visit me. I got to go to the walk-through of her new condo. It's beautiful and I just love her new tv (especially with cartoons!)



This is my first piano lesson with mommy. I'm not very good yet, but when I'm ready to give my first concert, I'll let you all know! Oh, and I found out it's hard to play the notes with these gloves on!

See you in February! Bye for now,


David Raja

No comments: