Sunday, May 13, 2007

Raja's Monthly Memories...

October:

Since I was born on the 23rd, this month was already hopping along. Although I entertained many different visitors. Here's some I'd like to introduce you to...

meet Aunt Juliana, she just loves me and talks in Slovak, I want to learn a few words!
these are my friends Joy and Mitasha. Don't I look tiny?
this is Shiju, mommy, and Roslyn.
this is Uncle Jerry. He sings and dances with me, I think I can fit in his hand!
this is Martin Luther King (Allengarraraj?)! Oops, I'm sleeping again.
this is Jodi and son, Jude, I'm trying to tell you!
this is Smitha's cousin, Smitha, and her friend all here at once. I love Smitha's voice, she says, "Hi cuuutttiiieee!!!"
And finally, Arunava. He lived with us before I was born and said if I were a girl, he'd call me "Strawberry", but since I'm a boy, he calls me "Groundnut". He wants to give me driving lessons, but daddy says no.

What did you all do for Halloween? In India, they don't celebrate this holiday, but since we live in the USA now, we hatched an egg of a plan. I wore my BOO! bib, and mom and/or dad stood sentry at the front door as children paraded their costumes. We gave each one candy and a Christian tract. We want to reach our world for Christ, so this was one way to share His Love with our neighbors! Here's my garb:
BOO!!!


November
I slept allot. My mommy was happy to take some naps too. Aunt Maria was busy cooking. Mom and I stayed home always that first month. Sundays, dad went to church to represent us and we found our pastor's sermons on-line and listened in. His voice put me to sleep, too.


Yep, Aunt Maria and Grandma share the same birthday, November 16th. We had a party and I gave my first "real" smile to everyone the night before! They were watching Sylvester Stallone in Cliffhanger, I thought it so amusing!

You probably saw a couple pictures of my baptism in the previous blog entry, but here's the inviation daddy sent on-line, you can view it all if you click on the link.






http://sarlamusica.googlegroups.com/web/Raja_Baptism_InvitePdf.pdf

Mommy is going to show a couple more pictures of the day..



starting from top left to right: meet cousin Katie Burke, she lives in Kansas; Aunt Christina (Katie's mom) with Aunt Maria; Maria, me and cousin Barbora who I'll lovingly call "Awuka" like her sister Matilda calls her!; cousin Joey (Katie's brother) and daddy; Barbora; Matilda (or Matik) with her usual donut!


It was so fun having so many family and friends over Thanksgiving! Uncle Timmy even came to see me from Seattle!

here's Uncle John and Aunt Christina
here's Uncle Timmy (me!) and Hannah

Well, gotta run (well, roll over) so, bye for now and keep checking in on me as mommy records each month up to the present. She better hurry cause I'm growing fast! Love you guys!!

-David Raja

No comments: