Monday, May 21, 2007

Raja's Monthly Memories

December
yawn, busy month...this is really serious...
you're making me think...







Okay, so December can be a busy time! But, we remember our Saviour's birth and share His love with everyone...







mom made this for a neighbor...



mom made this for us...






Christmas this year was extra-special! Last year mommy and papa were in India, so this was the first Christmas celebrated in our house in Jacksonville, and I was here to enjoy it! We tried something a little unusual and went to Daytona Beach the week before Christmas... someplace "warm" for Aunty Maria.



here's the view from our room!!






here's me crying, mommy and Aunty Maria



this is my favorite picture, see how they just love me!






Christmas morning!!!



these are our stockings all lined up in a row, can you guess which one is mine?!our friends, Nag, little Anish and Sheela came to visit me on Christmas Day all the way from South Carolina!



this is me in my zebra suit with Miss India (aka, Aunty Maria, shhh, don't tell!)!






After Christmas, everyone thought we should take a wild trip up to Atlanta for the New Year holiday! What a better way to introduce Maria to daddy's friends (he lived there before he moved to Jacksonville and met mommy) and show me off! We stayed at Andre's house and friends who wanted to meet me came there instead of me gallavanting all over the countryside!



meet Anu and Kishore!



and Stephen and Marie



and here we all are with Sandeep and Shivani!






One day during our week in Atlanta, we traveled to Lookout Mountian, GA where mommy went to college and visited her friends, the Pettit's. We had planned to stay for tea, but Aunty Maria offered to stay and cook a full Indian meal for them. With all of us, that was 17 people! It was so much fun!



here's Linda and Ethan Pettit


The Georgia Aqaurium was new in Atlanta, so we went with Andre and I slept mostly...

here's Andre, Maria and mommy



these sea anemones attracted mommy's attention for their ethereal beauty, like watching a silk scarf ripple in the wind...isn't God's creation just amazing!!!



daddy really liked the sea horses, can you see why? Si? If only I could lasso one and ride on it's back, but it may be hard to catch my breath!






We went to daddy's old church, the Marietta Vineyard too. the former pastor, Rick Coffin now lives and ministers in India! Isn't this mural pretty? Bangalore, where daddy and Aunty Maria are from, is painted there too! Hope I can visit soon!

No comments: